[Geysers] Another dual 7/23/13

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Jul 25 19:32:03 PDT 2013

Hoping (probably irrationally) that it will settle into this pattern of
a dual every five days with a shorter follow-up Morning (remember follow
up eruptions with solo Mornings earlier in the season happened near the
5-hour mark). It's comforting that a follow-up event to Fountain still
seems to happen in the 7-10 hour window (seems also to be true with
duals). Maybe our waiting this visit will finally pay off (with our
luck, we'll have to choose between this and F&M...and Giant Mastiff...
and Giantess... and Fantail... and, of course, Steamboat and Union). In
any case, we get two nights of Perseids this year, and I've scoped out
the spot we'll be watching from!
Karen Webb