[Geysers] Another dual 7/23/13

Ott, Stephen OTTS at byui.edu
Wed Jul 24 16:52:13 PDT 2013

Recently, Scott Bryan attached a graph of the Fountain Morning dual occurrences. From the graph, the interval between the duals is fairly regular.  (I'm sure there is a way to express "fairly regular" with a more formal expression to demonstrate the uncertainty.)

With this on July 23rd, is it possible to guess when the next dual would be?  I'd like to try and observe one.

S. Ott