[Geysers] Lone Star Study

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 22 13:51:45 PDT 2013

Thanks, Carlton - this is great, and it would be more accurate to say that potential energy in the form of heat is increased up to the point where the water temperature exceeds boiling point at the pressure found at depth...after which boiling can occur, pressure can drop, and etc.

Bruce Jensen,
California, USA

"[Yellowstone] is a fabulous country, the only fabulous country; it is the one place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time." ~ Thomas Wolfe