[Geysers] Geyser Report Friday, July 19, 2013

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Fri Jul 19 15:57:04 PDT 2013

Did Box Spring look more vigorous to you than it has in the past? We
were trying to catch Labial and a Pink Cone start and caught a number of
Box Springs instead. Also, do you find one good spot on the road by Pink
Cone to observe Narcissus? We came in from the back on our way out of
the Park and got lucky: it was already overflowing lightly and treated
us to a very nice major with not too much of a wait. This was on a day
when we'd heard Steve Eide announce as we left breakfast in the Inn (our
little departure day treat) "Fountain at 1027..." (yay!) followed by
"Morning at 1028..." (boo, hiss.) We wouldn't have realistically made
the other Morning that happened while we were staying in the Park. Will
try again next month (I think we've found our spot for watching the
Perseids!)
Karen