[Geysers] Grand's codes, was Geyser Report Saturday, July 13, 2013

Bill Johnson canbelto at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 13:04:15 PDT 2013

Seconded, and that code explanation would be a very nice thing to add to
the geysertimes pages as well.  I think I understand this one -- a vent
delay that kept Grand from erupting for 8(!!) more Turban cycles, Grand
started before Turban did, two bursts, and Turban quit at the end of the
eruption (right?) -- but there are other symbols that show up occasionally
in these whose meaning is completely inscrutable to me.

-- Bill J.