[Geysers] Geyser in Round Spring Group

JEFFREY CROSS jeff.cross at utah.edu
Tue Jul 9 22:31:05 PDT 2013

I believe that the feature in question is Round Spring.  It's to the left of Round Spring Geyser (which erupts frequently and vigorously) and the small geyser just to the left of it (which splashed a foot or so every few minutes).  It is definitely not Pear Spring or Pear Geyser, which are behind it when viewed from the asphalt pathway.

Two eruptions to 10 feet were seen by me at 16:55 and 17:06 on June 29th.  At other times, small splashes rose to a foot or two above the vent.

Jeff Cross

jeff.cross at utah.edu<mailto:jeff.cross at utah.edu>