[Geysers] Time code

Janet White | SnowMoon, LLC janet at snowmoon.us
Sat Jan 19 13:04:01 PST 2013

Photos of most of the 2012 Summer season log book will be going up at
Geyser Watch. They were taken in the Visitor's center without a proper
setup, so the edges are a bit blurry because taken with a lens that
would handle the low light that was dropped at one point (and sorely
needs replacing).  It's not a perfect system, but is anything ever
really perfect? I didn't get the last days of the season and a couple of
them are too blurry to bother processing, but most are good enough.

I'll put them in downloadable zip files likely by Month as that will
keep them at a reasonable download size. I don't plan to charge for this
as I strongly believe it's just something that should be more
accessible. I hope to get time to reshoot 2012's summer logbook and
access more of the older log books to do the same with them.

Janet White
SnowMoon, LLC
Geyser Watch .com