[Geysers] Email addresses

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 06:58:57 PST 2013

I just noticed that email addresses of people making posts to the listserv often don't show up on the post when the post is pushed out to the listserv the way they always did prior to December 1.  Perhaps that was done deliberately; perhaps it inadvertently occurred when some system upgrade was made; perhaps the fact this was going to happen or happened was pointed out and I missed it while I was off at the ocean for three months with no cell phone service and no internet access unless I traveled a few miles to get back into the realm of technology.  (Yes, there are still places within three miles of a town where cell phone service does not exist.)  Whatever.  If you want to find the email address of a person who posted an item on the listserv so you can correspond with that person directly, it can be obtained by looking at that post in the archives, where the sender's email address is still shown on all posts. Lynn Stephens