[Geysers] Ralph E data into Geysertimes

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 28 22:38:18 PST 2013

Gazers,

Exciting news! ALL of Ralph Taylor’s electronic times except for the ones for Occasional Geyser(getting to those next) have been uploaded in to Geyser Times (about 400,000 entries). The upload had an error on a section of the upload but all the times are in the system. The part that went slightly haywire was the part that gives the entry an eruption ID# but they all went in correctly so don’t be worried that the times got screwed up. Jake just has to go back and give those times an ID# so they can be viewed.

Also in my last post I forgot to mention that notes are now editable and can be deleted.

Enjoy,

Will Boekel