[Geysers] Gazing Game

Matthew McLean funkygman007 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 06:16:09 PST 2013

Fun idea - I am surprised that some geysers, considering current dormancies
(i.e. Splendid, Twin), do not have higher values.  I know there is a chance
they might go into series if they reactivate, but maybe being the first to
see it coming out of dormancy should get extra points.

I fully expect someone who sees Union will get 1,000,000 points (in best
Dr. Evil voice)

-Matthew McLean