[Geysers] 1881 painting 1

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Tue Feb 12 06:22:13 PST 2013

Just for grins...is it Catfish in the Giant group?
 From: TSBryan at aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:26:56 -0500
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: [Geysers] 1881 painting 1

I may have posted this and some other old artwork some years ago. If so,
forgive the repeat although I'm sure some folk here weren't on the list back
then...

Identify the geyser shown in this 1881 painting (attached). I'll identify
it in a couple of days when I'll attached another old thing.

As for that old north vent of Anemone, I'm going to dig into the box of old
slides to see if I might have a photo of it doing something. Doubtful. I recall
it doing a lot of bubbling while Big/Middle Anemone was erupting, and it served
as a wonderful drain hole (sometimes with a loud sucking sound) when that
eruption ended.