[Geysers] 1881 painting 1

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sun Feb 10 23:11:41 PST 2013

Mortar? (I thought it used to have two streams that are drawn as
crossing high up the water column and that many moons ago, F&M did not
erupt as a single entity (plus nomenclature between the two of them and
Riverside got mixed up back then, but I think Mortar was the one with
the crossing streams. Unlike in Ghostbusters.)
Karen Webb