[Geysers] Black Giant Geyser

Smokey Sturtevant smokeyrncen at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 17:21:26 PST 2013

My first reply didn't make it....

Yep... That is Black Growler c1907-1910.  Picture was taken from in front
of the Norris Hotel that sat on the edge of Porcelain Basin.  I have a copy
of pretty much the same picture taken from the same place.  You can see the
old "Norris Road" on the left side climbing the hill past the Locomotive
area.

  Take care,

    Smokey