[Geysers] Wilbur Hot Springs Geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sat Feb 2 14:58:44 PST 2013

To "hi-plains" (whoever that is)... Wilbur Hot Springs is roughly 20 miles
northeast of Clear Lake (California), and so is more-or-less within a
regime  where there are thermal areas. Not terribly far from The Geysers, and
semi-attached to Clear Lake is Borax Lake where there is significant thermal
action. As for Wilbur, despite what their website says, the springs aren't
all  that hot (though I don't have a specific temperature at hand).

Scott Bryan
who always places his name at the end of a geysers message.

In a message dated 2/2/2013 12:08:36 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,