[Geysers] GeyserTimes.org News

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 22 19:00:43 PST 2013

Hi everyone,

Just thought we would give everyone that hasn’t noticed already a heads up that we released some new features for Geyser Times.
Also as a quick note our development team has now expanded as we are beginning ventures in making a mobile app for both Android and Apple and creating a way to easily interact with the data logger data.
So without further delay we are glad to introduce our newest team members, David Schwarz and Heinrich Koenig. Thanks for joining our team and we look forward to working with you!

So now about the new features which include:
Storing of Grand’s eruption codes
Searching for geysers in groups (EX: “Geyser Hill Group”)
An advanced comment editor (able to be turned on and off in your user settings)
Search for a user by username, first name, or last name
Ability to add “&n=####” to the end of the user profile page url to pull up more entries
Google Earth KML files and the Map have been updated

Happy holidays and a happy new year from

Will Boekel and the rest of the Geyser Times Programing Team