[Geysers] Image-stabilized binoculars

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Tue Aug 20 20:59:43 PDT 2013

See my note above about the "Little Crack" features, and all I was using
was the little Bushnells you can get in the lower store (light, but more
powerful than my 210mm camera lens). Also great for Oblong curls, bird
watching, etc. The image stabilization would be a nice feature, but you
can work around it using both hands and a prop for your elbows.
Definitely a must if you really want to see what's going on in Kaleidoscope.
Karen