[Geysers] Norris & Steamboat datastream...

Michael Goldberg goldbeml at ucmail.uc.edu
Thu Aug 15 17:55:37 PDT 2013

I was curious about that temparature drop too.

The cloudburst explanation makes the most sense to me; also it fits in
with the prounounced spike in water flow at the Tantalus Creek stream
gage: http://waterdata.usgs.gov/mt/nwis/uv?site_no=06036940

As for Steamboat's long-period cycles of minor activity, I couldn't agree
more with your assessment!

Michael Goldberg
Michael.Goldberg at uc.edu