[Geysers] Brief information about "false" Beehive Indicators

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:31:22 PDT 2013

Oops--Two things I somehow deleted when I was proofing the email. 1995:  Although Beehive's Indicator had a few mid-cycle eruptions, Beehive erupted once or twice a day during the summer of 1995. When I went to divide the long sentence about 2010 activity, I forgot to put the final clause on the original sentence into a new sentence, "Until the very end of August, September, and the first few days of October.  Beehive had only 18 eruptions in September, some of which were 4 days apart." Lynn Stephens