[Geysers] T-Shirt

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 24 08:21:17 PDT 2013

Gazers,

Micah and I got the idea to do a GOSA shirt for this year. We got permission to use the GOSA Logo for the front and we need help with what to put for the positive saying on the back and if someone wants to make a drawing of a geyser for the back (1 color) that can be given to me as a jpeg that we use. Also we are still working out some of the details on the distribution and payment collection (maybe the GOSA store would be willing to help?????) but that's for a later time. So please comment in this survey if you have an idea for the saying on the back or if you are going to want a shirt so we can get an idea of how big our order will be and that will decide what price rate we will get as it is based on the number of shirts ordered. Thanks! (for the sayings we want something that the average person can understand, so don't get too fancy with geyser talk)

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3LVS295

Thanks,

Will Boekel

Attached are previews of the shirt layout.