[Geysers] Grand Prismatic on an iPad?

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Apr 18 16:48:44 PDT 2013

I remember seeing water skiers on Goose Lake when you could actually get
a car back to that trailhead for Fairy Falls (at least, this is what I
matched it to on a detailed map). I'm trying to imagine this on Grand
Pris: thermal boat outfitted with an outboard motor? Very tiny thermal
boat? Thermal water skis and thermal water skiing apparel? (Sorry, need
for non-wc geysers is making me punchy...)
Karen Webb