[Geysers] Geyser Report Wednwsday, September 26, 2012

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Sep 27 11:51:16 PDT 2012

It almost looks like F&M are settling into a 4ish day interval. Sooo
tempted to try to come up either for Columbus day or UEA (except that
everything in the park appears to be booked). Maureen's note says her
friends got lucky on the one yesterday. In a situation like that, I get
so stuck between wanting to pat people like that on the back or whup
them upside the head.

May I ask if anyone has a sense that the Lion intervals (initial to
initial) listed at Geysertimes *may* be double intervals. It seems like
earlier in the summer, if Lion initialed early in the morning, it had a
good chance of "re-initalizing" before sunset.
Karen Webb