[Geysers] Challenges/demands for the geyser geek

Genean Dunn tddandngd at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 21:25:01 PDT 2012

According to Allan and Day, Imperial Geyser erupted only in 1928 and 1929.
Again according to Allan and Day, Monarch was observed by the Geological
Survey people and ceased eruptions in 1911. Both photos, plus an additional
one of Imperial, are in their *Hot Springs of the Yellowstone National Park*,
published in 1935.