[Geysers] Geyser Report Thursday, September 13, 2012

Barbara Lasseter barbara.lasseter at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:47:41 PDT 2012

Fan & Mortar: 1045 D=36
Grand: yesterday @  1621E & 2145E, today @0308 and 0843 T1_
Depression: 0900, 1313
Aurum: 1133
Castle: 0412E minor, 0950 major
Oblong: 1122ie
Riverside: 0553, 1204
Daisy: 0632, 905ns, 1137
Grotto: 1002ie
Grotto Fountain: 1002ie
West Triplet: 1320ns
Fountain: yesterday @ 1440 d=45
Great Fountain: before 0951 (not in overflow at 0620)
Pink Cone: 0951
Artemisia: 1029ie

If you still have a bike at the Lower Store rack, be aware that a
couple of raven vandals literally tore into them a couple of days ago,
totally destroying at least one seat and doing serious damage to
several others (their owners may feel they, too, were totally
destroyed).  Anyone have a solution to protecting those seats?
"Bagging" the seat didn't help.  I'm taking seat measurements home
with me, planning to sew something in tough fabric, although it won't
be as tough as the actual seat, it may survive just by being
different.

In the high teens this AM, and a warm, sunny high 60's this afternoon.
 Grand boardwalk was not just frosty, it had patches of ice.  Today
was Jim Scheirer's last day.   We are in mourning!

Barbara Lasseter