[Geysers] GSA article

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 09:09:08 PDT 2012

I am taking some liberty in attaching an article published in the September
 2012 issue of GSA Today. The title is "Future volcanism at Yellowstone
caldera:  Insights from geochemistry of young volcanic units and monitoring of
volcanic  unrest." Please do note that this article is under copyright by
The Geological
Society of America and I pass this along for your reading only.