[Geysers] Mastiff Function Giant?

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 13 16:36:13 PDT 2012

Oops, major typo, it should have been September 12, 1988.  No video footage was taken that I know of for that eruption. Lynn
 Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:09:20 -0600
From: caros at xmission.com
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: Re: [Geysers] Mastiff Function Giant?

    cool. Worth checking YT or anywhere for
      footage? (And 1999, right? 1099 is a form Mastiff would have had
      to fill out to pay its taxes as an independent contractor)  :-)

      Karen Webb