[Geysers] From Will Boekel -- Radiator????

David Monteith dmonteit at comcast.net
Wed Oct 10 18:33:14 PDT 2012

A forwarded message from Will Boekel -- Dave

From: 	Will Boekel <wolveslax65 at comcast.net>
To: 	Listserve <geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu>
Subject: 	Radiator????
Date: 	Tue, 9 Oct 2012 21:09:03 -0600 (10/09/2012 08:09:03 PM)

        I guess my last post didn’t work as planned so I’m trying again.

Gazers,

    The past few times I have been in the UGB I have seen a geyser (more
of a bulger though) on the downward slope off of the Daisy complex. This
spring was the first time I had seen the feature. It was when waiting at
Daisy one morning and the rangers came up to make there first prediction
of the day for Daisy. One of the rangers noticed a bulging of water over
the top of the ridge when positioned by the information sign at the
south viewing area. After some discussion we came to the conclusion it
was Radiator Geyser. Currently I believe that is correct but now I am a
but uncertain about if the feature is Bank Geyser or Radiator Geyser.