[Geysers] Mastiff Function Giant?

STEPHEN P BEZORE sbezore at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 15:23:46 PDT 2012

Years ago I made a short edited video of the September 27, 1997 eruption of Giant.  Try as I might, I can't find a copy of it.  As a substitute I took my recording of the beginning of the eruption, trimmed it, and uploaded it to Youtube.

http://youtu.be/_uU180CpFho

It was a cool, steamy morning, the sun was obscured by clouds, and the cameraman was incompetent.  However, it does give one a sense of scale.

 Steve Bezore