[Geysers] Eruption near Giantess?

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Tue Oct 2 18:36:50 PDT 2012

At 1403 the webcam was pointing at an eruption of Aurum which would line up
with Teakettle.  It is impossible to judge depth on the webcam, so I would
guess you were watching Aurum.

The "webcam" geyser is very small with light splashes that I would not call
vigorous and it is much closer to Sponge than Teakettle.

Graham Meech.