[Geysers] Ice, water, steam

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Nov 30 09:07:12 PST 2012

Take a look at the Yellowstone Digital Slide File, located at:

_http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/slidefile/index.htm_
(http://www.nps.gov/features/yell/slidefile/index.htm)

and you're likely to find several. I know there are such pics of Riverside
in there.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 11/30/2012 9:24:00 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,