[Geysers] 2012 Season Celebration Video

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 5 13:32:40 PST 2012

I have decided that I want to make a video for a celebration of the 2012 season that is composed of pictures and videos from everyone that gives me stuff. I am looking for stunning pictures and videos or more importantly funny stuff.
Send submissions to wolveslax65 at comcast.net with "2012 season video" in the subject line. If it is a big file I do have a Dropbox account that I can use to get it. If I get a lot of response I may make this a yearly video project.

Thanks,

Will Boekel

P.S.: I will take pictures, videos, webcam captures, ect.