[Geysers] Geyser Gazing, chat page and the Sput (GOSA)

Peggy Treat artista.treat at gmail.com
Tue May 15 06:38:32 PDT 2012

HI,
As a person who loves geysers, I so greatly appreciate the generous
knowledge that the gazers have shared with me over the years. I have
learned so much that I never would have otherwise. The gazers have always
been kind and inspiring to me.Without the radios and the sharing of
information, I would miss so much of the wonders available. Over the last
several years, I have talked to many of you. I am amazed with how many
tourists that ask you all nine million questions( many of them being the
same question) how patient you all are. For me, I know the contributions
you all make to my enjoyment of the geysers! I never would have seen
Artimesia  go off if it wern't for a gazer stranger heading up the trail to
see it who kindly allowed me to join him. Wonderful, happy group of
amazingly informed people, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!! Peggy Treat