[Geysers] (no subject)

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Fri May 4 16:44:32 PDT 2012

This video was donated to the NPS by the visitor who filmed it.  I don't
know if that person can be left out of the decision for anyone to take their
personal copy and put it on YouTube,,.  Given that anything resembling
YouTube was a ton of years away from 1991 I think that we should make an
effort to contact these people and ask their Okay.

If I recall they didn't mind copies for personal use.  Making a copy for one
person at a time is surely different than posting it on the web.

Paul Strasser

  _____