[Geysers] Kitt Barger's dad's obituary

william barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Thu Mar 22 07:41:45 PDT 2012

Hello,
      I have been away for a while helping my mother through my dad's final
days and getting details in order for his funeral.  We are doing OK and glad
my dad is no longer suffering.  His obituary should be online in the Casper
Star Tribune's paper either yesterday or today, under Lawrence Gilbert
Lofgren.  Sorry I haven't been able to contact many of you more appropriately,
but I did want everyone to know.  Looking forward to summer and geyser gazing.
 Kitt Barger