[Geysers] Tangled Creek area -- "Spire Geyser"

Dave & Liz Shepard ddshepard at comcast.net
Thu Jun 28 18:19:42 PDT 2012

Hi, I am a newcomer here and have been intrigued by the discussion on Spire
geyser.  I was in the Lower Geyser Basin on September 9, 2011 and saw an
unknown (to me and the Ranger I asked about it) geyser.  I have been
wondering what is was so I have attached a picture for help in identifying
it.  Is that Spire in the distance in front of the group of trees?  I do not
know the exact time but estimate it was about 12 PM.

Thanks,

Dave Shepard