[Geysers] History of Morning Geyser

Lynn Stephens lstephens2006 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 23 21:23:37 PDT 2012

I have already apologized twice for my post with misinformation, but will apologize one more time.  This will be my last post.

Lynn Stephens

Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 13:25:59 -0600
From: caros at xmission.com
To: geysers at lists.wallawalla.edu
Subject: Re: [Geysers] History of Morning Geyser

Cathy did tell me this face to face, so I wasn't getting it second hand. I thought you might have meant she told me she *planned* to do it, and didn't, but a few years later we ran into her in the deli in West and she said she had collected the samples but had stashed them but not done anything with them.
Karen Webb