[Geysers] Return of Fan and Mortar

Beatrice Rieske brieske24de at yahoo.de
Wed Jun 13 22:47:10 PDT 2012

I am a few days behind checking captures but I had steam that I could not
identify behind the trees at June 9 starting around 0927. At first I
thought it was Riverside steam jumping around, as it sometimes does but RS
was posted at 0515 ie on GT, and I saw faint steam again in the area
around 1112 (which I will post to GT with a question mark). It didn't look
like steam drifting over from the Grotto area either but that is of course
hard to tell from webcam captures.

I don't know enough about F&M to figure out if this could be a reasonable
time but thought I should mention it.

Beatrice Rieske
Berlin, Germany

mailto:brieske24de at yahoo.de