[Geysers] A Photographer Is Seeking Info about Black RockGeyser in Gerlac...

STEPHEN P BEZORE sbezore at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 18:36:02 PDT 2012

I have spent a lot of time over the years with friends in the area of the Double Hot Springs-Black Rock Hot Springs trend.  There are no spouting springs--at least as of a couple of years ago.  One year we tracked down the southernmost and hottest spring.  There was only a trickle of water coming from several small holes in an area I would describe as "hot muck".

Steve