[Geysers] A Photographer Is Seeking Info about Black RockGeyser in Gerlach, NV

STEPHEN P BEZORE sbezore at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 14 17:27:26 PDT 2012

$1,000 per car?  Now that's inflation.  Some years ago, I think 12 years, it cost us a couple of beers at Bruno's for the manager of Fly Ranch and his son to give us a guided tour.  We also gave them a twelve-pack of Bud as a thank you gift.

I think I heard on some past visit to Gerlach that the Fly Ranch had been sold and the new owner was more restrictive about getting access to the "geyser".  I guess so!

Steve