[Geysers] Geyser Report Friday, July 13, 2012

Andiy Wagner diggerfieldmouse at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 20:20:34 PDT 2012

Dad gave a ride one time to some Germans who did not understand that the
miles were not km. They were wanting to walk to Old Faithful in like 4
hours from the entrance. Biking up there is kinda like Ironman's for
runners. Brave souls.
Grand has been doing some really weird things of late, hasn't it. I had
heard that term from Sam, I think when he, Jeannine (my aunt), and I went
hiking out there one time. It was after Rick had passed so I know it was
not him who had told me.