[Geysers] FRS Radio Broadcasting Project

Will Boekel wolveslax65 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 10 13:02:19 PDT 2012

Yesterday I was playing around with my new FRS radios and was able to get my laptop to record the transmissions by plugging in a ipod headphone cord from the radio’s headset jack to my laptop’s microphone jack. I then mentioned that I was able to do this on the chat page and KC listed off a few services that can broadcast the FRS radio calls . I am currently busy right now with my own projects but if some one would like to take on the project of making the FRS radio calls available on the internet feel free to do so. I bet many people including myself will be thrilled at having the FRS calls broadcasted over the internet.

Will Boekel