[Geysers] Fw: eruption at Fountain Paint Pots

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 20 05:17:56 PST 2012

The picture is from over a week ago.  I'm not sure which day.  It took a while for the passenger to email it to the driver, and the driver to email it to me.  On Valentine's Day (when I was at Old Faithful overnight without my computer) another guide said they'd seen a 50 minute eruption of Fountain, so things are definitely different there this winter.

Karen Low