[Geysers] Purple Pools

Michael Frazier gigagraphica at me.com
Tue Feb 14 07:57:30 PST 2012

After several requests to revive the Geyser Cinema site I decided to spend a few hours to fix the bandwidth problem. I rearranged things so they don't affect my bandwidth, so now it is OK to list a link to the site.

http://www.gigagraphica.com/oldgeyser/

There is still a lot of outdated and incorrect information in the comments so please look the other way on those. When I watched all the movies to make sure the links worked I heard a lot of familiar voices in the background. It was kind of like finding an "easter egg". There was one barely intelligible sound of Ann Deutch (sp?) in one of the Norris Pools videos saying "Were about to lose our coffee here". I remember she spilled her coffee moving out of the way of a big splash from Norris Pool.

Mike Frazier