[Geysers] Purple Pools

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Sun Feb 12 19:19:58 PST 2012

I haven't looked for a while, but I can't believe this site got taken
down. This is the site where I watched the PPs (rocks and all). OMG. I
can't remember the gentleman's name, but I wonder if we begged en masse
for him to put it back up he'd do it? Yes, you can't compare the videos
on YouTube with the little gems people contributed to the gigagraphica
site. Can we do a virtual Occupy Gigagraphica?
Karen Webb