[Geysers] Purple Pools

Demetri Stoumbos stoumbosd at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 03:54:49 PST 2012

I don't personally have any movies (I don't even know if Purple Pools have
erupted since I've become a geyser gazer), but rather a website that used
to have a video of them erupting as well as tons of other rare geysers, and
a plea for whoever ran the website to put them back up.
http://www.gigagraphica.com/geyser/ (it requires the www or else it's
another website) was a treasure trove of uncommon geyser eruption videos,
but now all it reads is "I have decided to take down the Geyser Cinema
website. There is so much more available on the web now there is really no
need to have a dedicated website. Look on You Tube for lots and lots of
geyser movies."  And yes, true, there are more videos than anybody could
watch on YouTube of Old Faithful, Strokkur, and Clepsydra, but not many of
those a gazer would like to see.  So if anyone knows who ran the site (or
preferably he or she is on the listserv), I would be obliged if you could
pass on my plea to put all those videos back online.

Thanks,
Demetri Stoumbos (aka That Crazy Aurum Guy)