[Geysers] Plume Geyser

Kristine Branstetter ylwstonegirl98 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 30 12:24:59 PST 2012

I thought they were nice bursts.  They didn't seem to be as tall as what I remember before Plume had it's first dormancy this summer.  The last few/several bursts or each eruption were weaker and looked a lot like when it would have a 6th burst.  Within a few minutes of the 1142 eruption (the only one where I was right there, waiting for Beehive; the rest I was in sight, but not on Geyser Hill), Plume started gurgling within its vent again.

Take care...

Kristine
http://secludedvalleyphotography.smugmug.com