[Geysers] Plume Geyser

Kristine Branstetter ylwstonegirl98 at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 29 18:50:47 PST 2012

Howdy all,
I got to see three Plume eruptions today.  1142 with 11 bursts, 1332ie with at least 10 bursts (one person said they saw 11; I would guess I saw it close to the start), and 1542 with 9 bursts.  All but one of the times I have passed Plume in the last couple of weeks it has been gurgling loudly in its crater; there was never water visible.  I never thought I'd be exited to see Plume.  Go Plume!

Kristine Branstetter