[Geysers] Geyser in Colorado

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Dec 25 17:23:14 PST 2012

I really don't like to "toot my own horn," but especially for the USA, if
it ain't in my book, then it ain't a geyser. [probably]  .......... Note
that there are all sorts of other bubbling. splashing things  that operate on
very different mechanisms. Note, too, that people have  often-enough referred
to "geysers of grain" in the great plains, "geysers of  spray" from ocean
waves crashing on the shore, and........ etc.

Scott Bryan

In a message dated 12/24/2012 1:02:57 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,