[Geysers] Known and likely eruptions of Morning this year

Bruce Jensen bpnjensen at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 15:38:14 PDT 2012

My son and I will be in the park for a week beginning September 1, and we may be able to dedicate some time to Morning too.  Knowing that prime time for Morning is 5-8 hours following a Fountain is very helpful, thanks, Paul.

Noting that Morning appears to be living up to its name this year, then, does this suggest that the most likely time to witness an eruption of Morning is 5-8 hours (give or take, essentially mid-cycle) following the "overnight" eruption of Fountain?

Bruce Jensen,
California, USA

"[Yellowstone] is a fabulous country, the only fabulous country; it is the one place where miracles not only happen, but where they happen all the time." ~ Thomas Wolfe