[Geysers] Lodgings?

Karen Webb caros at xmission.com
Thu Apr 19 22:49:05 PDT 2012

We managed to snag some pricier accommodations for our trips for 4th of
July week and the week of August 12. Does anyone have extra days they
might not be using in Old Faithful's more modest lodgings or have any
recommendations for West? The 4th is predicatbly tight, and there's some
event that's tying up rooms till about August 15. Any help would be
appreciated. Finances a little tighter than usual this year...
Karen Webb