[Geysers] Black Pool Eruption???

Stephen Eide stepheneide at cableone.net
Sat Sep 10 22:28:03 PDT 2011

Hello All,

I did visit West Thumb last week and King was not boiling then.  Not much
was active but Surging Spring was surging.  I'm not at home and my log book
is there so I can't give the interval.  It was just intermittant
overflowing, not erupting.  The signs for Lakeshore Spring (Not Lakeshore
Geyser) were washed into the spring during the period of high water.  For a
while Lakeshore Spring was part of Yellowstone Lake.  They have not been
taken out yet.

Stephen Eide